Who we are
A team that loves to create
As the name suggests Dreamboat is about living your dreams by setting the sails of success in your journey of life. We believe that dreams have the power to push your whole world forward, therefore Dare to Dream... Dreams are those visuals of our future life that excite us, ignite a positive energy in us and make it impossible for us to sit still. There has to be some goal, some dream, some intrinsic purpose in our life that puts us in a state of irrepressible enthusiasm. The only limitation on life’s richness is what we choose to imagine. So let us imagine a life that is filled with meaning in every moment and allow ourselves to experience it in its completeness.
The boat represents the journey across life; a journey of curiosity, desire, dreams, education and profession. We believe that each individual has the power to tap unlimited courage, compassion and wisdom from the depths of their own lives and overcome life’s inevitable challenges. This enables them to develop a life of great value and creativity, and to positively influence their community, society and the world. Therefore Dreamboat is committed to help people transform their own life, and consequently, bringing about ripples of change in their immediate environment and in society at large.
Let us dream our biggest, most fulfilling dreams. Then reach in, grab the very essence of those dreams and fill our life with success.
“Dream, Dream, Dream
Dreams transform into thoughts
And thoughts result in action.”
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Read More >>
- She is a Professional member of Image Management Professionals Association.
- She is a founder member of Delhi International Film Festival Society.
- She is an Executive Council Member of Sameer Malik Heart Care Foundation Fund.
- She is a member and convener of children’s forum at SPPACE, a movement for excellence.
- She has been the President of Dr. Sadhna International Women Rights Protection Trust.
- Image Management through business and social etiquette.
- communication skills including verbal and non-verbal communication.
- interpersonal behaviour skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Goal setting and time management.